Trail monster. Compare to high performance traditional bike geometry and components and then add in a German power plant for the climbs. The BROSE mid drive motor is internal belt-driven, virtually silent and it has a whopping 90Nm of torque. Very well balanced and integrated.
Also note the Split Pivot full suspension, same as found on BH full suspension traditional bikes. It maximizes suspension performance by making sure all power makes it to the rear wheel while minimizing the negative effects of braking.
- Frame: ATOM Alloy Lynx Split Pivot design
- Power: German BROSE mid drive motor
- Battery: 600Wh Pro slim-line Samsung battery
- Range: Up to 70 miles
- Brakes: Shimano SLX Hydraulic 203/180mm
- Suspension: Fox Rhythm 34 Float 120mm
- Tires: Schwalbe Tough Tom 27.5"x2.35"
- Weight: 52 lbs
- Warranty: 2 years