The Ui6 is an urban electric bicycle with an integrated 48V 13Ah battery housed in the down tube of the bicycle. This sleek design provides for complete stability while riding, and even weight distribution.
The electric system comes with 500W of power. 22 MPH top speed with pedal assist and 20 Mph with throttle only.
The 48V/13Ah battery uses Samsung 18650 cylindrical cells and allows for 22-50 miles of range per charge. Its step-through frame is designed for both male and female riders. Other comfort features include wide tires and an adjustable handlebar stem.
- Motor : 500W high speed brushless geared hub motor
- Battery: 48V/13Ah Samsung Lithium Ion
- PAS System: Twist Throttle and Pedal Assist
- Brakes: Tektro Mechanical Disc
- Tires: Schwalbe Big Ben 26* 2.15